The goal of all of our PTA fundraising efforts is to support all Bransford students, teachers and staff in ways that the school budget cannot. As the result of your generous giving, we are able to provide so many wonderful opportunities for your Texans!
Where do our PTA dollars go?
The PTA covers much more than most parents realize! Every year, the PTA funds:
- Grade level t-shirts for every Texan
- Classroom Parties and special events
- $100 vouchers for each classroom
- $3,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors
- Teacher scholarships and training opportunities, including the Kennedy Center Arts Integration Conference in D.C.
- Field Trips for every grade
- School Supply pack sales to make back to school easy
- Holiday Shop
- $1,000 in new library books
- Staff appreciation and hospitality
- Student clubs like gardening, environmental, yearbook & running
- Special programs like "Hey Dude, Nice Shoes" - an anti-bullying, pro kindness workshop
- Grants for classroom materials and needs
- Campus Beautification
- and so much more!
We also provide funding for larger scale projects. For example,
- Bransford's Piano Lab
- Bransford's Film Studio
- Lights for the stage
- Harmony Park musical playground
- Digital sign for the front of school
- New soccer nets & PE supplies, including DrumFit
- Cricut machine for school workroom
and coming soon in August 2020, a new playground shade structure!
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!